Russia-China Investment Fund (RCIF) is a private equity fund that aims to generate competitive returns by investing in projects that advance bilateral economic cooperation between Russia and China. The Fund was established in June 2012 by two government-backed investment vehicles – Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) and China Investment Corporation (CIC).
The fund received $2 billion in commitments from RDIF and CIC in equal share, with up to an additional $2 billion expected to be raised from international institutional investors. RCIF focuses on projects that foster economic cooperation between the two nations and will invest at least 70% of its capital in Russia and CIS countries and up to 30% in China.
RCIF’s management team consists of top investment professionals with deep knowledge of the Russian and Chinese markets.
• Gathering data for company and industry analysis
• Financial statements analysis, financial modeling, and valuation
• Preparation of presentations/memoranda for internal investment committees and external purposes
• Participation in the due diligence process
• Analysis of portfolio companies’ performance
• Support for deal preparation and execution process
Qualifications and competencies:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics or Finance of the leading Russian or international universities
• 2+ years’ experience in private equity funds, investment banks, M&A or valuation teams of Big Four
• Passed CFA exams is an advantage
• Proficiency in financial statements analysis
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
• Excellent presentation skills in Russian and English
• High efficiency and ability to handle stress
• Result-oriented and proactive approach, multitasking capability
• Experience in tackling challenges and excellent project organization and planning skills • Fluent English is a must