ITI Funds is a global innovative multi-product platform in the area of asset management on financial markets for corporations, financial and investment institutions and high-net-worth individuals. Our company provides to our clients an easy access to a carefully selected portfolio of ETFs, traditional and algo hedge funds, crypto and alternative investment funds. Through our global sales force we maintain relationship and support our clients worldwide entering into ITI Funds investment products.
Who we are looking for:
Moscow team is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join ITI Funds Team. This role ideally matches Economics / Finance specialist with relevant educational and working background.
Role & responsibilities:
· Cash flow management. Payment register maintenance, treasury and financial control, transaction costs management, communication with banks / brokers / administrators / other service providers, investigation on payment issues, preparation/review of legal documents supporting payments, etc.;
· Financial management. Reporting on payables and receivables, reconciliations with debtors and creditors, assistance in monthly accounting, IFRS reporting and annual audit, other issues.
Skills & competences:
· Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Fluent other language is a plus
· Relevant Finance/Accounting educational background
· At least 3 years relevant work experience. Experience within financial or investment institution is a plus
· ACCA or similar qualification is a plus
· Analytical skills, ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, strong work ethic and high self-motivation
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com