Matrix Capital is an investment boutique founded in 2016 with focus on Asset Management, Investment Banking and alternative investments, including Venture Capital.
We are looking for an Investment Intern to support and strengthen both IB and VC workstreams. You will work directly with experienced professionals from UBS, J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, RDIF. You will receive hands-on experience working on various live projects, continuous mentoring and feedback and numerous development opportunities. You will develop strong functional skills in the major areas of investment banking and also become a venture capital professional.
We put to the front excellent problem solving, organization and communications skills. You need to have strict attention to detail, be a quick learner, and enjoy working in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment. You must be a flexible, adaptable, analytical thinker who brings a comprehensive knowledge of global markets and a strong interest in financial services.
· Assisting with deal origination and execution
· Market research
· Drafting pitch books
· Analysis of investment opportunities in technology sector
· Drafting investment memos Requirements:
· Recent graduate or final year student from top university
· High interest in M&A and technology start-ups
· Deep knowledge of Corporate Finance
· Experience in M&A/Valuation Big4, investment funds or investment banks is a plus
· Strong analytical skills
· Fluent English
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
· This is 3-months paid internship with opportunity to become a full-time analyst
· Location: Moscow City
If interested, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org