Intern (VTB ROST program),
Investment Credit and Project Finance (ICPF), VTB Group
Department description: The VTB Group’s ICPF desk specializes in complex and highly structured transactions in a diverse set of industries across capital structure from senior to mezzanine and hybrid capital investments.
The Group also takes opportunities in other geographies on a case by case basis.
• Carry out pre-screening of new opportunities;
• Provide complete financial analysis (including cash flow models, analytical credit memorandums, etc.);
• Lead diligence, modelling and valuation efforts with client as appropriate;
• Conduct company and industry analysis and support due diligence processes;
• Provide preliminary recommendations to the deal team on structuring and pricing;
• Prepare Term sheets;
• Prepare full sets of documents that are necessary for internal credit committee and lead internal approval processes. Liaise with Credit Risk and other support services;
• Prepare marketing materials for syndicating credit transactions;
• Actively participate in executing transactions with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability over time.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
• Current Master’s student or 2022-2023 Master’s graduate, strong academic qualifications;
• Experience in leveraged finance, corporate finance, investment banking, credit research or a similar field in a recognized firm;
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills focused on accounting and finance;
• Solid financial modelling skills;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work;
• High degree of intellectual curiosity;
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to operate in both structured and unstructured environments in large firms;
• Fluent in English and Russian.
For indication of interest, please send your CV’s with IB Club Reference (please specify subject letter as “ICPF intern”) to Ekaterina Ogolikhina, Yulia Meshchanova and Angelika Berg (Ekaterina.Ogolikhina@vtb.ru, email@example.com, Angelika.Berg@vtb.ru)