Skolkovo Ventures is an investment platform and a part of the Skolkovo’s entrepreneurial space with a unique innovation ecosystem accumulated over 10 years. Our business consists of 4 areas: venture investments, Investment banking, strategic technological consultancy services for corporations and VC ecosystem development.
We are looking for the Intern to join our Investment department team, the business of which are capital raising or M&A advisory as well as providing technological strategy consultancy services for strategic investors and corporations.
· Support in conducting industry and company analysis
· Support in preparation of presentations, pitch books, info memos and other investment materials
· Support in building financial models
· Participating in consulting projects for large corporations
· This role is suited to students in their final/penultimate year of a Bachelors or Masters degree or recent graduate with less than 1 year relevant experience
· Ability to quickly structure mass amount of information and communicate complex ideas effectively
· High numerical, verbal and analytical competence
· Ability to learn fast and work independently
· Fluent English
· Excellent professional team that helps in professional development (more than 10 closed deals last year)
· Interesting and non-trivial tasks
· Maximum networking in the venture industry
· Fresh air of Skolkovo
Please send your CV and CL to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Intern vacancy_Surname”