Ozon.ru is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite the 22-year history, Ozon is currently developing at a start-up-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions.
Ozon.ru International Business Development is seeking for a bright BA/MA student or recent graduate with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance to join us as an Intern with further performance-driven promotion to a full-time Analyst position.
We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in a wide range of projects related to market entry strategy, market research, business development (supply chain, legal, IT, etc.), and potential M&A deals within the experienced team from both private equity and consulting.
What can we offer?
· Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives (ex-RDIF) and IT professionals recently joined from Alibaba, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
· Wide range of responsibilities, including project management, financial modelling, investment analysis, and preparation of presentation materials
· New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
· Competitive compensation
· Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major – BA/MA student or recent graduate
· Minimum 6-month experience in PE / VC, IBD / Equity Research or Management Consulting
· Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
· Availability to work full-time and hard-working
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to Nikita Derzhavin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Pavel Vakorin (email@example.com) with subject «International Business Development – Intern | Name Surname»