CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW (CBoM) is the largest Russian regional commercial privately owned bank with the participation of international capital, operating and dynamically expanding in Russia.
Today the Bank is actively developing investment banking and private banking business segments, striving to provide its clients and partners with high-quality financial services, relying on the best international and Russian experience. As a result of CBoM Investment Business Division activity in 2018, the Bank was declared the Breakthrough of the Year by Cbonds.RU.
• Work as part of a team on projects involving various investment products (ECM, DCM, M&A, LBO financing, etc) with focus on servicing clients in a variety of industries mainly within Russian and CIS market
• Assist in financial valuation, discounted cash flows and multiples based analyses
• Utilize data and program tools (Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Microsoft Office, etc.) to analyze complex financial information and contribute to the preparation of presentation materials/information memo and transaction documents, conduct due diligence and perform market and industry research
• Utilize knowledge and expertise to lead a comprehensive analysis that identifies differentiating information and variables to be used in preparation of information materials and products and services development process
Required skills / competencies:
• A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution
• Strong accounting, finance, quantitative and business writing skills
• Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals
• Language: fluent written and spoken English
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org