Skyeng is a leading EdTech platform in the CIS region, listed among TOP 20 most valued tech companies in Russia by Forbes.
Newly formed Skyeng Corporate Development department headed by ex-J.P. Morgan investment banker is looking for a strong candidate to join the team and participate in corporate finance projects related to fundraising, capital markets, M&A, market/equity research and investor relations. You will work closely with top-management and will lead the strategic transformation of Skyeng as one of the most promising regional EdTech players.
Your role will include:
- Managing relationship and fundraising activities with top-tier investors;
- M&A deals execution: identification of targets, negotiations, Due Diligence, preparation of transaction materials, and management of internal workstreams;
- Playing critical role in company's path to public markets;
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement mission critical initiatives, manage project timelines, and monitor progress;
- Managing external advisors, such as legal counsel, financial advisors, and other experts;
- Preparing performance reports to shareholders;
- Financial modeling, critical assessment of projections, scenario analysis;
- Managing day-to-day communication with our top-tier investors;
- Leading select internal workstreams.
We are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in Corporate Finance or with a relevant investment banking, PE / VC or management consulting background ;
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, valuation methods, and key metrics used in Tech industry;
- Strong leader with great skills in managing relevant stakeholders, internally and externally (track record of working with cross-functional teams will be a plus);
- Fluent English (verbal and written).
Why you'll love working with Skyeng:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of education technology;
- Join a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of innovation in the education sector;
- Collaborate with highly talented individuals in dynamic and autonomous teams;
- Accelerate your professional growth and seize unparalleled career advancement opportunities;
- Enjoy a competitive salary and equity compensation package that allows you to concentrate on delivering your best work;
- Flexible ‘work from home’ / ‘work from office’ policy;
- Opportunity to transition to other departments/business verticals within Company in mid-term.