Moscow office of Fosun Group is looking for intern for autumn / winter 2019.
New intern will be allocated both on Fixed Income (Eurobonds analysis) and Private Equity products (search for new ideas, work on current projects).
You will be able:
· Analyze new FI names: you’ll build financial model, make presentation and provide your recommendation regarding investments
· Monitor current Eurobond portfolio
· Make sector review: cycle analysis, supply / demand, search for undervalued ideas
· Prepare teaser and do valuation exercises of various PE opportunities
· Ad hoc tasks like “make FDD summary”, “analyze the portfolio”
About Fosun: Chinese investment conglomerate with assets in pharma, healthcare, insurance, tourism and leasure. MCAP ~ USD 11bn.
Fosun opened Moscow office in 2015 and closed several transactions, namely acquisition of Class A business center :Voentorg”, agriculture marketplace “Prod.Center”, increased its AUM of public instruments till USD 200mn+.
Your mentor will be Denis Grigoriev, Associate, Corporate Investments.
Please, send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org