Private Equity Investment Firm is looking for a Financial Analyst.
• Development of investment strategies;
• Participation in M&A transactions on all stages, from asset screening to transaction closing;
• Interaction with consultants (legal, financial, technical / industry, managerial) in the framework of conducting transactions and managing portfolio companies;
• Portfolio monitoring, asset management (strategy development and optimization of business processes) and interaction with top management;
• Financial modelling, preparation of presentations, analytical calculations for internal and external use, materials for boards of directors.
Requirements for a Candidate:
• BA/MA degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics from a top university;
• The presence of additional education (specialized courses) is an advantage;
• Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks is a plus;
• Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting, including basic tools for M&A transactions in English and Russian law;
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user;
• Fluent English (verbal and written).
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and annual performance-related bonus;
• An exciting opportunity to build on the expertise and develop professionally not only in the field of valuation, but also in the sphere of asset management;
• Great team of professionals;
• Social package, including insurance
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Dmitry Bazarov (email@example.com) cc to Darya Volosova (firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject “Analyst position”.