OZON is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian ecommerce market. Despite 20-years history of the company, OZON is currently developing with a startup-like dynamics, with rapid growth across all business directions.
OZON Corporate Development Team (ex-Goldman Sachs, Baring Vostok, Morgan Stanley) is expanding and seeking for bright recent graduate or final year BA/MA student with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance and e-commerce and tech industries to join us as Intern/Analyst. We present an opportunity to be engaged in projects related to Corporate Finance and Capital Markets, as well as Investor Relations.
What can we offer?
• Wide range of responsibilities, including investment research, investor materials preparations, market research, and financial analytics
• Opportunity to grow within leading Russian e-commerce business listed on NASDAQ
• Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Goldman Sachs
• A-class office at Moscow-city business center
• Competitive compensation
• Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major – recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student
• Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
• Availability to work full-time and hard-working
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
• Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks is a strong plus
• Fluent English (verbal and written)
Please send your Cover Letter (in the email body) and CV to Zamira Yuldasheva (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sevak Martoian (email@example.com) with subject «Corporate Development – Intern/Analyst | Name Surname».