Established in 1999 and having offices in Riga and Moscow, BIC Securities (www.bicsecurities.ru) is one of the leading independent M&A advisory firms active in Russia, the Baltics and selected CIS countries with a solid track-record of executed M&A transactions.
Presently we are looking for an Associate or Senior Analyst to join our M&A advisory team in Moscow.
· Self-driven origination and support of senior deal team members in origination activities, including the following key tasks:
- generation of new leads (own ideas and as a part of the team);
- monitoring new opportunities, preparation of marketing materials (pitches, presentations etc.);
- financial analysis of the companies, market and industry researches;
o participation in marketing activities, incl. contacts with targets, meetings, etc.;
· Perform day-to-day execution activities on existing M&A mandates, as required, incl. interacting with the deal team members (senior colleagues, client representatives, other advisors), including the following key tasks:
- Financial analysis of the targets, including market and industry aspects;
- Complex valuation analysis including DCF, CCA and CTA approaches;
- Preparation of high-quality marketing documents (teasers, IMs, etc.);
QUALIFICATIONS and BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
· Bachelor degree in finance or economics from a leading university;
· Not less than 2-3 years of experience in M&A role at an investment bank / corporate finance advisory firm / private equity fund or 4+ years of experience at leading audit firm in M&A / valuation / transaction support role;
· In-depth understanding of financial reporting and accounting;
· Decent financial modelling skills;
· Decent skills in preparing PowerPoint presentations;
· Fluent English;
· Strong analytical (ability to analyse markets, solve M&A cases), communication and time management skills;
· Ability to work in challenging environment and to meet the set deadlines;
· Experience in technology / consumer goods / healthcare sectors is a plus;
· CFA is a plus.
BIC Securities can offer the new team member:
· Career development in corporate finance (primarily M&A advisory);
· Competitive remuneration package;
· Exposure to large Russian and Eastern European M&A market including cross-border transactions;
· Working side-by-side with the international team of experienced M&A advisory professionals;
· Friendly team environment
Please send your Cover Letter and CV (English only) to email@example.com with subject «Associate / Senior Analyst - Name Surname».