IB Associate is a mid-level member of the Investment Banking team supporting senior colleagues in the execution of M&A, ECM and DCM transactions. Associates report to Associate Director, Director, ED and MD, and are mainly responsible for the execution with relevant technical aspects and assisting senior team members in transaction origination.
Role and Principal Responsibilities
· Day-to-day deal execution and project management on the transactions;
· Complex financial analysis, valuation and modelling;
· Preparation of presentation materials as well as marketing documentation;
· Supervision and mentorship of junior team members (analysts, interns);
· Direct communication with the clients on various matters related to the execution of transactions.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree from a leading university in Russia or abroad;
· At least 3 years of work experience in investment banking or private equity;
· Excellent knowledge of corporate finance and accounting;
· Outstanding financing modelling and technical skills;
· Superior knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
· Fluent Russian and English; additional foreign language is an advantage;
· Exceptionally motivated, ambitious and intellectually curious; enthusiastic team player; results-focused achiever, responsible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to think and work independently.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria Korobitsina (Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com)