We are a well-established international venture capital firm. Our worldwide footprint and deep expertise in venture investing allow us to provide unpar-alleled returns to our investors. As our firm continues to grow, we are further developing our organizational capacity and capability, including our investment team.
This is an entry level position with a capacity to grow. You will have the opportunity to work closely with all members of the investment team as well as our strategic partners and top VC-firms around the world.
We are seeking an exceptional “can-do” Analyst who is organized, poised and highly resourceful to join us in a role that bridges strategic thinking and deal-oriented execution. Our ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with an innate ability to get things done no matter what. If this is role sounds exciting and you love the thrill of a fast-paced, global startup environment, you will be welcome!
· Research potential deal opportunities, stakeholders, and trends across all sectors and stages
· Identify and engage those potential deal opportunities that align with Fund’s investment mandate
· Play a critical role in managing the handoff of potential deal opportunities from Sourcing to Investment Operations
Investment Operations and Portfolio Management
· Work across investment deals to track and support proper investment operations process from due diligence through liquidity events
· Work closely with Finance, Legal, and Fund Accounting to support the effective management of liquidity events and follow-on investments
· Support the organization and maintenance of a database of information on portfolio companies, leads and pipeline
· Participate in preparation of quarterly reports to the investors
· 1-2 years of experience in investment management, investment banking, PE / VC or other relevant fields
· Graduate of a top college / university
· Strong quantitative skills, advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills, good command of English
· Comfortable with ambiguity and eager to learn
· Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
· Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
· Willing to occasionally work some late evenings, some early mornings on ad-hoc basis
Compensation / Benefits: based on business case and interview results
Contact: Denis Efremov, firstname.lastname@example.org