Sovcombank Wealth Management is looking to enforce its Investment Team with experienced Analyst:
About the role:
· We are looking for generalist who will enjoy to perform broad spectrum of tasks, i.e.: analysis, investment products development and operations.
· The role requires understanding of different asset classes and investmen tproducts (active funds, ETFs, derivative deals, REPOs, IPO, pre-IPO, etc.) as well as ability to assess investment opportunities as a professional investor.
· Successful candidate will work hard to add value to our clients through maintaining existing and running new investment products, which will drive long-term business growth and P&L. Ideal candidate will have business acumen, proactive approach and ability to work independently.
· Examples of workload: (1) FI portfolio analysis and investment advice, (2) high level analysis of potential IPO/pre-IPO opportunities, (3) working on a new investment strategy, (4) setting up a new fundin foreign domicile, (5) preparing investment presentation and marketing to clients.
· Role advantage: ability to progress investment career quickly in a new business line at the fastest growing bank in Russia.
Who weare looking for:
· 2-4 years experience in research / asset management / trading/ corporate finance practices
· Relevant education (Economics, Finance, Quantitative etc), CFA participation is a big advantage
· Strong knowledge of fixed income and/or valuation/financial modelling is a big advantage
· Superior skills in Excel and PowerPoint (presentation drafting); knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus
· Engaged ininvesting and/ or closely follows markets
· Upper-intermediate English
How to apply:
Please send us CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Sovcombank WM – Analyst”.