Monopoly.Online (backed by Acmero, BVCP, VNV) is the #1 Russian Digital Freight Network with a marketleading growth profile. The Company transforms rapidly from the largest FTL carrier to the digital ecosystem which is currently consolidating the market.
Corporate Finance & IR Department (ex-OZON corp-dev, VC) is seeking for final or pre-final BA/MA student / graduate from top Russian economics faculties with relevant experience and strong motivation to join us as an Analyst/Intern. Analyst/Intern will support the fundraising process, M&A deals, deals with financial and other partners, shareholders reporting. The team works directly with shareholders and top management.
• Support the fundraising process: operational and financial analysis for models and materials for investors, participation in investor presentation preparation, participation in building model
• Support M&A deals: preparation of valuation models, target company analysis for internal discussions
• Support communication with financial insitiutions and partners: preparation of presentation materials, operational and financial analysis for potential deals
• Conduct market and peers research for shareholders and top management
• Higher education in economics (NES, HSE, MSU): 3-4 year BA undergraduate students / 1-2 year MA undergraduate students / graduates
• Work experience in business development, IR, IB/PE/VC, consulting, valuation as an advantage
• Strong business models understanding, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced knowledge in corporate finance, valuation, financial modeling, knowledge of IFRS standards
• Advanced spoken and written English
• High level of Excel/Powerpoint skills
• Unique work experience at Corporate Finance and IR in the fast-growing digital company with toptier professionals
• Official employment, competitive salary
• Remote work with further reallocation into the office (HQ is based in Saint-Petersburg, but the Team works in Moscow WeWork office)
• Corporate discount on learning English and other bonuses for employees and their families
Please apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and CL with subject «Corporate Finance & IR Analyst/Intern (Name Surname)».