VTB Group’s Investment Business is searching for an individual to join us as an analyst at the Credit, Leveraged Finance and Investments (CLFI) desk.
CLFI desk is a part of VTB Bank’s Credit Department and is responsible for large-cap corporate credit business. CLFI works closely with Sales/Origination and Structuring teams on structured lending transactions. As the primary ‘risk-owner’, it has ultimate P&L responsibility and is involved in every stage of a transaction - origination, structuring, negotiation, execution, distribution and trading.
The desk covering a wide range of debt financing products, including:
· Acquisition financing, LBO, MBO, pre-M&A bridge loans
· Buybacks – bonds refinancing, equity products (take private financings, dividend recapitalizations)
· Shareholder financing / structured repo
· Commodity-linked and equity-linked financing
· Corporate credit – term loans, working capital and Capex financing, ECA-covered financing, general corporate needs
· Structured loans with embedded FX&IR derivatives
· Asset-backed financings.
The position requires close involvement in each stage of due diligence and deal execution process. Main day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Assisting senior colleagues in completion and delivery of credit analysis (including financial modeling and preparation of credit memos)
· Preparation of term sheets, facility agreements and a full set of documents necessary for internal credit processes
· Deals execution and project team communications
· Market research, data gathering, making marketing materials for credit transactions
· 1-2 years of work experience in the finance area is a must (Big 4 corporate finance, investment banking, fixed income / credit departments)
· Strong analytical and financial / quantitative / modeling skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high standard of work
· High degree of intellectual curiosity
· Excellent writing and verbal skills, both in Russian and English
You will join the experienced and solid team, so we will be happy to share our knowledge. The strong deals pipeline is another advantage that will allow you to prove yourself.
In case you are interested, please send your CV to Daria.Korobitsina@vtbcapital.com