Ozon.ru is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite the 22-year history of the company, Ozon is currently developing with a start-up-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions.
Ozon International Business Development is seeking for bright BA/MA student or recent graduate with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance to join us as an Intern with further performance-driven promotion to full-time Analyst position. We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in projects related to international business development, strategy, and investments within the experienced team that directly reports to CEO (ex-Yandex COO).
What can we offer?
· Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives (ex-RDIF) and IT professionals recently joined from Alibaba, Yandex, MVideo, Delivery Club, and Coca-Cola
· Wide range of responsibilities, including project management, financial modelling, market research, investment analysis, IR materials preparation
· New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
· Competitive compensation
· Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major – BA/MA student or recent graduate
· Minimum 6-month experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks
· Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
· Availability to work full-time and hard-working
· Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
Please send your Cover Letter (in the email body) and CV to Erik Marushkin (email@example.com) with subject «International Business Development – Intern | Name Surname»