Da Vinci Capital, an independent private equity fund manager with focus on emerging markets, is looking for a Finance Assistant for the financial department of the fund manager.
1. To update financial spreadsheets with monthly transactions and assist in preparation and issuance of monthly Group financial statements in accordance with IFRS, collecting all the necessary approvals;
2. Maintain, update, and retrieve the financial information from the financial database and system;
3. Create cost analysis reports on a monthly basis, compare with the Budget;
4. To apply the basic accounting principles, knowledge, and techniques to analyze the variances;
5. Update weekly cash reports and compare with the Budget;
6. Perform various calculations accurately to produce analysis and reports as requested;
7. Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct;
8. Reconcile with the Head of Finance any discrepancies or errors identified;
9. Providing an assistance over annual audits for all the applicable companies;
10. Working with the investment and legal teams;
11. Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency;
12. Other operating tasks upon request.
1. Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
2. Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role, relevant accounting qualification(s), or the ability to demonstrate appropriate skills and knowledge (preferably big 4 (audit or transaction services) - minimum 1-2 years of experience);
3. ACCA in progress;
4. English – fluent both spoken and written;
5. Excellent numeracy skills & attention to details;
6. Knowledge of the MS Office suite, advanced MS Excel skills;
7. Experience of maintaining spreadsheets;
8. Result oriented and initiative being able to deliver the results without heavy involvement from the management;
9. Organizational and time-management skills;
10. Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
11. Good presentation skills.
Application deadline: June 1, 2018 (first come, first served).
Please, send your CVs (English and Russian (optional)) to email@example.com
Назад к списку вакансий >>